Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Title: Roomies
Author: Lindy Zart   
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Cover Designer: Sprinkles On Top Studios
Release Date: November 21, 2014Hosted by: Lady Amber's Tours
Blurb: Graham Malone is my roommate, my personal eye candy, the reason I get up in the morning smiling (that could be from the illicit dreams I have about him too, I suppose. Let's move on.). He's also beautiful to look at, but his heart is where his true beauty lies. Take away the exterior and the interior still shines.
I love him. I mean, I'm pretty sure I do, having never been in love before. Anyway, it seems legit.
And now his brother Blake is here, and, well, he's the complete opposite of Graham. Sarcastic, brooding, and totally available. But he's leaving soon, and Graham's the one I want. I shouldn't have to remind myself of this, right? I wouldn't have to if Blake would quit looking at me like I'm something yummy and he's starving.
Here's a toast to roomies; the ones you should never fall in love with. Or something.
Lindy Zart has been writing since she was a child. Luckily for readers, her writing has improved since then. She lives in Wisconsin with her husband, two sons, and one cat. Lindy loves hearing from people who enjoy her work.
Author Links:
Twitter.com/LindyZart
Facebook.com/LindyZart
Goodreads.com/author/show/6573131.Lindy_Zart
Listen to the playlists for Lindy’s books on Spotify.com
Get an ebook autograph from Lindy at Authorgraph.com
“Well.” I cross my arms because I don't know what else to do. And really? Talk about awesome comeback right there. I also don't know whether to feel insulted or...whatever. Graham and I don't really do the baring of souls bit. I'm shockingly speechless from what he just told me.
I recover quickly enough with, “It's a good thing you're not spending the day with your brother then and I am. You won't be around to try to save me every time I do something you don't approve of. I'd hate to put that burden on you. Now leave before I get naked in front of you.”
I swear he considers staying, but then he leaves with an unhappy glare aimed my way. “We're not done talking about this.”
“Yes, we are, because in case you didn't notice, you just walked out, hence the ending of the conversation!”
He comes back to say, “It will be resumed at a later date.”
“I'm calling in sick that day.”
And once more he returns to gift me with a steely-eyed scowl. “I'm just trying to look out for you.”
“Now, if you said you were just trying to look at me, well, that would be an entirely different matter altogether.”
“You never stop, do you?”
“Why stop when I am overflowing with coolness?”
His lips tighten into a thin line. “One day, Kennedy, one day all your little quips will come back to bite you.”
“Don't promise something you can't commit to.”

No comments:

Post a Comment