Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Asylum by Lily White

Asylum banner  

Genre: Erotic/Psychological Thriller

Release Date: November 2014

Cover Designer: Cover Me, Darling

Asylum- Cover Only

sy

        Words are funny things.   Their meaning, the pictures they paint in the minds of those that hear them: they’re not always the same and to me at least, that makes them meaningless.   Take for instance the phrase ‘black widow’. Those words conjure the image of a spider, an eight-legged creature with the red imprint of an hourglass on its abdomen.   However, instead of speaking of an arachnid, of the resident of a spindly and dew-laden web, the people who whisper those words are talking about something much different.   They’re talking about me.   From what I’m told, I’m called the Black Widow because no man I’ve ever loved has survived.   Yet, I have no memory of any of it.   My new home leads me to the definition of another vague and meaningless word.   It’s a place where I’m supposed to seek refuge.   A place of retreat and security.   It’s a place where I’m supposed to be kept safe because I’m sick.   But the definition for this place is wrong and the word becomes meaningless when you’re tucked away and made silent by drugs and pretty white jackets.   My name is Alexandra Sutton and this is the story of what happened when I was imprisoned inside an Asylum.   Insanity house fine art shoot Asylum T1             The Author         Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. Most of the time she can be found wandering around aimlessly while her mind is stuck in some twisted power play between two characters in her head. You may recognize her in public by the confused expression, random mumbling, and occasional giggle while thinking up a scene. Lily's favorite things in life are reading, thinking about reading, buying books for reading....and writing. Her other secret pleasure is meeting with her plot editor in public to discuss her books and watching the shocked expressions of the people around her that don't realize she's talking about a book. When Lily is not reading, writing, wandering or freaking out innocent bystanders, she's sleeping. Author Links           Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Amazon   Asylum - Wrap    

Hosted by SBR

No comments:

Post a Comment