Sunday, March 23, 2014

 
Title: Redemption (Captive Series Book #5)
Author: Erica Stevens
Release Date: late May/early June
 
SYNOPSIS
 
   A year has passed since the war against Jack’s father that freed the humans from their roles as blood slaves and servants to the vampire race. Having left the palace behind in order to ensure that the outer towns are obeying the new laws, Jack struggles to come to terms with the grief and haunting memories that drove him from the palace in the first place. He’s content to lose himself in the outer lands and the obscurity that they offer him. That is, until he encounters Hannah.
   Growing up in the small town of Chippman, Hannah had long ago accepted the fact that she would never leave it. When Jack walks into her life, and turns it upside down, she quickly realizes that not everything is what she’d believed it to be. Knowing that Jack will reject her if he learns the truth about her, Hannah struggles to fight her growing attraction to him. For though the town of Chippman seems normal on the outside, its residents harbor secrets that they’ve taken great pains to keep hidden. Secrets that have forced the town to live under the rule of the one man that could tear Jack and Hannah apart forever.  
 
Meet Jack....


A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:
 
I thought I'd give an explanation of why I chose the apple blossom for this one. I wanted to stick with the same theme as the others but also separate it by not using a rose again. The apple blossom means hope, if a person dreams of an apple or an apple-blossom, it prophesies a long life, great success, and a steadfast faithfulness and presence of one’s lover throughout the ups and downs of life.

I thought it was pretty appropriate for the book :)
 
Erica
 
Have you read the Captive Series?
 
 
 
CAPTIVE SERIES
 
 Blood Slave. Captured, taken from her beloved family and woods, Aria’s biggest fear is not the imminent death facing her, but that she will be chosen as a blood slave for a member of the ruling vampire race. No matter what becomes of her though, Aria knows that she must keep her identity hidden from the monsters imprisoning her. She has already been branded a member of the rebellion, but the vampires do not know the true depth of her involvement with it, and they must never know. Though hoping for death, Aria’s world is turned upside down when a vampire named Braith steps forward to claim her. He delays her execution, but Aria knows it’s only a matter of time before he drains her, and destroys her. Especially once she learns his true identity as a prince within the royal family; the same royal family that started the war that ultimately brought down humankind, reducing them to nothing more than servants and slaves. Aria is determined to hate the prince, determined not to give into him in anyway, but his strange kindness, and surprising gentleness astonish her. Torn between her loyalties to the rebellion, and her growing love for her greatest enemy, Aria struggles to decide between everything she has ever known, and a love she never dreamed of finding. Book 1 of 4 This book contains some language, violence, and sexual situations. Recommended for ages sixteen and up.
 
BUY LINKS
Book one is FREE!
 
Amazon    B&N   Kobo   iBook
 
 
AUTHOR BIO:
My name is not really Erica Stevens, it is a pen name that I chose in memory of two amazing friends lost too soon.I was born in New York and moved to Mass as a child. I spent my time growing up between NY and Mass so I have some interesting times when sports games roll around. I was fortunate enough to marry my best friend over two years ago and I don't know what I'd do without him. I have a large, crazy, fun loving family that just loves to laugh. My parents are the strongest people I know. I have an older brother and sister, and a younger sister, who have blessed me with many nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. I am nowhere near as old as the great nieces and nephews make me sound. I love to read and have wanted to be a writer since I was nine years old.
 
AUTHOR STALKER LINKS
 
https://www.facebook.com/bookflirts

No comments:

Post a Comment