Tuesday, November 24, 2015



Title: Money Shot
Author: Scott Hildreth
Release Date: November 23, 2015
Series: Selected Sinners MC, Book 6
Cover Designer: Jessica Hildreth



If someone would have told me there was a fully patched member of a one percent Motorcycle Club that read romance novels and was a true romantic, I wouldn’t have believed them, but one sure existed.

I met him by chance one night when he ran out of gas and rang my doorbell.

Covered in tattoos and muscles, he stood on my porch asking for a favor. He was a Selected Sinner, a debt collector for drug dealers, a criminal, a thug, and loved to fight. He was quick to draw his knife and quicker to pull his gun. His temper was short, his beard was long, and he was as handsome as any man I had ever seen.

To hear him talk about the lost art of love made my legs go weak. I was sure he was a phony, a wannabe, a fake, and a player.

So I stuck around for a while to see if he was exactly who he said he was.

And he took me for the ride of my life.

I’m Sienna, and I review romance novels. This is the story of when I met the man who most women would describe as a unicorn.

I just called him Vince.



W.O.W. not your typical MC novel. I absolutely loved this book.. I love everything that Scott Hildreth writes... Vince Ames is a member of the Selected Sinners MC. He is fiercely loyal and a man of his word. He has been loyal to his wife for 15 years. One day he notices the change in wife's demeanor and out of all of the effort he has made for her to change little things about herself she never does, then one day she change it all from the length of her hair to the color and the new clothes she now wears but out of it all none of that is for him it is for another man. After that Vince makes a vow to himself that the next women that comes in to his life is going to have to work hard to prove herself to him that she can be trusted. Sienna is book review which makes her epic in my book. she love books, wine, Christmas music yes that's right I said Christmas music like all year round not just at christmas time and her car. One Sunday evening she is deep in to writing a review for a book and is a little tipsy from the bottle of wine she has just consumed when there is a knock on her door. I can't tell you enough how much I loved this book. There is so much more to Vince and Sienna. There always seems to be a hidden message in Scott's book and from this one I took that certain things happen for a reason and certain people come in to your life for a reason.












Born in San Diego California, Scott now calls Wichita, Kansas home. Residing in Kansas with his wife, Jessica, and six children, he somehow finds twelve hours a day to work on his writing.

Addicted to riding his Harley-Davidson, tattoos, and drinking coffee, Scott can generally be found in a tattoo shop, on his Harley, or in a local coffee house when not writing.

Loyal to the fans, fan girls, and faithful followers who allowed him to make writing a full-time career, Scott communicates with his followers on Facebook almost daily. He encourages his readers to follow him on Facebook and Twitter. 


Twitter: @ScottDHildreth

Face book “OFFICIAL LIKE” page - (for updates on released books and upcoming books)
www.facebook.com/ScottDHildreth

Facebook Author Page - (currently at 5,000 friend limit, but Scott invites you to come enjoy his contests, giveaways, and playful book banter) 
www.facebook.com/sdhildreth

Goodreads Author Page - 
www.Goodreads.com/ScottHildreth

Facebook Fangroup - 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1376439159321240/

To sign up for his promotional newsletter -http://tinyurl.com/Hildrethpromosignups


No comments:

Post a Comment